The US transferred to Ukraine’s armed forces more than one million Iranian-made bullets seized while en route to Yemen last year, the American military’s Central Command said reported. Centcom said that the bullets had been confiscated from a stateless dhow called the Marwan. “The munitions were being transferred from the [Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps] to the Houthis in Yemen in violation of the United Nations Security Council Resolution 2216,” Centcom said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Saudi Arabia allows passengers inoculated with Russian vaccine

Saudi Arabia has granted permission for those vaccinated with Russia’s Sputnik vaccine…

Princess Leonor swears allegiance to Spanish throne

Princess Leonor, the heir to Spain’s throne, formally stepped into the spotlight…

‘This war will last,’ warns France’s Macron

French President Emmanuel Macron warned that the world must brace for a…

CM Buzdar inaugurates Gulab Devi underpass

Usman Buzdar, the Chief Minister, inaugurated the Gulab Devi underpass on Monday,…