At least 37 people, including two pregnant women, have been burned to death after a blast at an illegal oil refinery in southern Nigeria, a local security official and community leader said. The latest incident happened in the early hours of Monday in the Ibaa community, in Rivers State, Rufus Welekem, the head of security in the community said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

US to support Israel if Iran retaliates: President Trump

United States (US) President Donald Trump clarified that the Washington had no…

Hamas hands over list of 25 Israeli captives set for release

The Palestinian resistance group Hamas has handed over to mediators a list…

Rohingya camp fire was ‘planned sabotage’: Probe

The blaze which swept through the world’s largest refugee camp last week…

Iran won’t hold negotiations until Israeli aggression stops

Foreign Minister of Iran Abbas Araghchi has said Tehran won’t hold negotiations…