The Israeli soldiers opened fire on two young Palestinians near the illegal Gush Etzion settlement, north of Hebron. The shooting in the southern occupied West Bank killed one Palestinian and wounded the other, according to Israeli army radio. Israel’s military occupation has left Hebron with segregated streets, traumatized residents, closed businesses, and nets erected by the remaining Palestinians to catch rubbish thrown at them by Israeli settlers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Ukraine to persist with NATO goal: Zelenskiy

Kyiv: On Feb 14, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said that his country…

Israel says nine soldiers killed in latest Gaza fighting

The Israeli military said on Tuesday that nine more soldiers had been…

EU must end all economic ties to Russia: Lindner

Brussels: On Monday, German Finance Minister Christian Lindner said that the European…

‘Despicable’ Quran burnings aim to divide communities, countries: UN

The UN human rights chief has slammed recent “despicable incidents” of Quran…