Syria has renewed strikes on YPG terrorists holed up in Sheikh Maqsoud neighbourhood of northern Aleppo province after they defied a ceasefire that sought to halt days of fighting. According to Turkiye’s TRT World, the operation began early on Saturday after YPG terrorists refused to leave, even after the government opened a humanitarian corridor for civilians to evacuate from the volatile area. The Syrian Army has declared a curfew and designated the area a “closed military zone.” The army said the curfew took effect at 6:30 pm local time (15:30 GMT) on Friday and will remain in place “until further notice.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

US-Israeli missile attack targets two schools in southwest of Tehran 

Two schools in Parand, southwest of the Iranian capital Tehran, have been…

Iran says at least 610 killed since start of war with Israel

Iran on Tuesday said at least 610 people had been killed and…

France, Germany renew alliance amid war in Ukraine

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz was in Paris for talks with French President…

Two-year-old shot dead by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank: Palestinian officials

A two-year-old Palestinian girl was shot and killed by Israeli forces on…