Israel said its forces struck Yemen’s Hodeida port on Monday in the latest attack targeting Houthi rebels, with a security official from the group reporting a dock destroyed. Israel has carried out several air raids on Houthi-held areas of Yemen, including on Hodeida earlier this month, in response to repeated missile and drone attacks since the Gaza war began in October 2023. The rebels claim to act in solidarity with Palestinians. On Monday, the Israeli military “struck at the port of Hodeida and enforcing the prevention of any attempt to restore the previously attacked terror infrastructure,” Defence Minister Israel Katz said in a statement.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Kanhaiya Kumar states that BJP will break into a million pieces

Kanhaiya Kumar, the former President of the Jawaharlal University Students’ Union who…

Netanyahu’s graft trial resumes amidst Israeli war on Gaza

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s corruption trial has resumed, despite the country’s…

Netanyahu sends condolences to families after Israeli hostage bodies found

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has commiserated with the families of the…

At least 13 killed, 50 wounded in Indian shelling of AJK: Official

Mazhar Hussain Shah, spokesperson for the government in Azad Jammu and Kashmir,…