A barrage of about 30 rockets were fired from southern Lebanon into Israel, raising the total number of projectiles launched so far on Tuesday to more than 100. Sirens did not sound for the second barrage as the rockets landed in open areas, Israeli media reported. There were no reports of injuries or damage from the attacks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Sudanese generals extend truce for five days

Warring generals in Sudan have agreed to extend by five days a…

UN condemns Israel’s block on bringing tents into Gaza

The UN has taken aim at Israel’s months-long block on bringing tents…

Israeli army says it intercepted two missiles from Yemen

The Israeli army said it intercepted two missiles fired from Yemen on…

Indian plane makes emergency landing at Karachi airport

A Doha-bound Indian flight made an emergency landing at Karachi’s Jinnah International…