The US Central Command confirmed that it launched a series of strikes against Houthi missiles, also shooting down a drone in the Red Sea. US forces conducted four self-defense strikes against seven Houthi anti-ship cruise missiles and a missile launcher preparing to launch towards the Red Sea, it said on X. A one-way attack drone was also shot down in self-defense, it said. The missiles, launches and drone posed an “imminent threat” to merchant vessels and US navy ships in the region, it added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

‘Threat of war is coming from the Israeli side’: Lebanon

Lebanon’s caretaker Foreign Minister Abdallah Bou Habib said thag Israel had been…

Israeli military says 26 arrested in occupied West Bank

The Israeli military reports that its soldiers arrested 26 “terrorists” on Saturday…

Several deaths in strikes on Rafah, Gaza city

Palestinian media reported several people were killed in Sunday morning attacks on…

Biden vows ‘rock solid’ support, defense aid for Israel

President Joe Biden pledged “rock solid” support for Israel on Saturday in…