Two people were killed, and three were injured, in Russian drone attacks in the southeastern Dnipropetrovsk region over the past day, the National Police of Ukraine have reported. Russia launched drones and bombs on the Synelnyky, Vasylkivska and Pokrovske areas, killing one 37-year-old man and one 56-year-old woman, police said in a statement on Telegram. Two people were also reported injured. Meanwhile, in the Pavlohrad district, an 83-year-old woman was injured by shelling, the statement added. Six single-family homes also sustained damage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Woman killed in Jerusalem shooting attack: Medics

Israel’s ambulance service said that a 24-year-old woman had been killed in…

Nepal PM Oli quits as anti-corruption protests spiral

Nepal Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli resigned on Tuesday as anti-corruption demonstrators…

Chinese balloon capable of gathering intelligence: US official

A suspected Chinese surveillance balloon that the US shot down this week…

WHO chief blames ‘egos’ for failed peace talks

World Health Organization chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has blamed “egos” for the…