Three British tourists missing since Sunday after a fire on a diving boat in the Red Sea off Egypt had been declared dead, a UK tour operator said. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office contacted the families of the three diving enthusiasts. Their bodies have not yet been found.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Only 14 of 36 Gaza hospitals partially functioning: WHO

Just 14 of Gaza’s 36 hospitals are partially functioning and only a…

Omicron surges in Britain

London: On Dec 7, it emerged that Britain had reported a further…

Russia captures another village in eastern Ukraine: Moscow

Russia has said it advanced further in eastern Ukraine, capturing another village…

China releases position paper on Russia-Ukraine war

China has said it wants to prevent the Ukraine crisis from getting…