Oman’s foreign minister sharply criticised US–Israeli strikes on Iran on Saturday, warning the attacks threaten to unravel delicate diplomatic efforts aimed at defusing tensions over Tehran’s nuclear program. Foreign Minister Badr Albusaidi said he was “dismayed” by the military action, arguing that ongoing negotiations had been undermined at a critical momen. “Neither the interests of the United States nor the cause of global peace are well served by this,” he said, adding: “This is not your war.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Biden urges Americans to ‘cool it down’ after Trump shooting

US President Joe Biden has used the formal setting of the White…

Woman killed in Jerusalem shooting attack: Medics

Israel’s ambulance service said that a 24-year-old woman had been killed in…

Ukraine to borrow $700m from World Bank

Ukraine’s farm ministry said that Kyiv started talks with the World Bank…

Junaid Akbar submits resignation as PAC chairman to PTI

PTI MNA Junaid Akbar on Tuesday said he had handed over his…