Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, reaffirmed his country’s commitment to ending the war in Gaza during talks with US President Donald Trump and regional and international leaders on Tuesday. The meeting was held with the aim of conducting multilateral talks on ways to end the war in Gaza, achieve a ceasefire, release hostages and detainees, and take steps to address the worsening humanitarian crisis in the enclave.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

RSF extends Humanitarian truce in Sudan

An RSF spokesman said that a humanitarian truce in Sudan had been…

Trump’s warning over signs of ‘real starvation’ in Gaza

US President Donald Trump said there were signs of “real starvation” in…

El Sisi reiterates rejection of displacement of Palestinians from Gaza to Sinai

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El Sisi said on Saturday that he rejected…

At least 2,000 people trapped under rubble in Gaza

At least 2,000 people remain buried under the rubble in Gaza and…