The NCOC made the decision after a decrease in COVID-19 cases across the country.
The educational institutions were previously functioning at half capacity after reopening following a periodic shutdown due to the prevalence of COVID-19.
Asad Umar, the chairman of the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC), said last week that all educational institutions will resume regular courses on October 11. (today).
This statement was made by the planning and development minister in a post on his official Twitter account.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Hamas rejects Biden’s remarks about backing away from Gaza truce deal

Hamas has rejected statements by US President Joe Biden that the movement…

“Long march won’t be delayed past October”: Imran Khan

Islamabad: On October 17, PTI Chairman Imran Khan stated that his party’s…

Ukraine delegation report back on meetings in the US

Ukrainian officials have been briefing Zelenskyy following their meeting with US negotiators…

G7 foreign ministers vow to keep up economic pressure on Russia

G7 foreign ministers said that their countries would continue to impose economic…