Saudi Arabia said on Tuesday its national security was a red line and backed a call for UAE forces to leave Yemen within 24 hours, hours after a Saudi-led coalition carried out an airstrike on the southern Yemeni port of Mukalla. The warning comes as the coalition struck what it described as foreign military support to UAE-backed southern separatists, and the head of Yemen’s Saudi-backed presidential council set the deadline for Emirati forces to leave.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

No pre-arranged deal over Iran attack on Israel: Tehran

There was no pre-arranged agreement between Iran and any other country before…

Death toll in Gaza surpasses 26,000

Gaza’s Health Ministry said that up to 26,083 Palestinians had been killed…

Israel ready to use ‘all means’ in Lebanon if diplomacy fails

Israel is ready to use “all means” to achieve its goals if…

At least two killed in knife attack at Slovak school

A student killed at least two people and seriously wounded another in…