An explosion on a Polish railway line that serves as a key route for aid deliveries, including weapons transfers, to Ukraine was an “unprecedented act of sabotage”, the country’s PM Donald Tusk has said, pledging to catch those responsible. Railway staff discovered damage to the track on the Warsaw to Lublin line on Sunday, before investigations established it had been deliberately caused. “Blowing up the rail track on the Warsaw-Lublin route is an unprecedented act of sabotage targeting directly the security of the Polish state and its civilians,” Tusk said in a post on X.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Australia, Canada, NZ, UK, Norway sanction two Israeli far-right ministers

Britain and four other nations imposed sanctions on Tuesday on two far-right…

China’s new aircraft carrier enters service in major naval power boost  

China’s third aircraft carrier entered service this week, state media said on…

Lula welcomes back banned Venezuelan leader Maduro

Venezuela’s President Nicolás Maduro has visited Brazil for the first time since…

Trump eyes chip talks, tariff rollbacks in meeting with Xi

US President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he will speak to Chinese…