Qatar has said it holds Iran fully responsible for the attack on LNG tanker Al Rekayyat near the Strait of Hormuz on Tuesday. In a statement, Qatar’s foreign ministry said that the attack on the LNG tanker constituted “aggression” against the security and safety of international navigation. It urged Iran to immediately “cease all practices that undermine regional security or threaten” the safety of international navigation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Russia must adhere to UN Charter: UK, India

London: On March 22, it was reported that in a joint call,…

Türkiye quake damage estimated to exceed $100bn: UN

Damage from the catastrophic earthquake that struck Türkiye and Syria last month…

Oman mosque attackers were “influenced by misguided ideas”

The three gunmen who shot and killed six people at a mosque…

Israel intercepts missile launched by Houthis in Yemen

The Israeli military said it shot down a missile fired from Yemen…