At least 79 Palestinians were killed and 163 injured in Israeli attacks on Gaza in the past 24 hours, the enclave’s Health Ministry said on Tuesday. It takes the Palestinian death toll since the war began on October 7, 2023, to 54,056, with 123,129 injured, the ministry added in its daily update. Israel resumed military operations in Gaza on March 18, ending a two-month ceasefire. Since then, 3,901 people have been killed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Iran blames Hormuz fallout on ‘initiators’ of war 

Iran’s Ambassador to the United Nations Amir Saeid Iravani said the current…

US ‘open for business’ if Iran wants to talk: Official

A US official has told reporters that Washington is “open ‍for business”…

Sudan suspends ties with east African bloc

Sudan’s army-aligned government has frozen ties with the East African bloc IGAD,…

Netanyahu threatens to seize territory in Gaza if hostages not freed

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu repeated threats on Wednesday to seize territory…