The Israeli military says “Israeli civilians” had entered Area A of the occupied West Bank which is prohibited under Israeli law. All have since left the Nablus area, the statement added. The army also said it received reports of a cemetery being vandalised. There were 3,033 Israeli settler attacks between January 1, 2025 and the end of last month, according to data from the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Georgia parliament elects West critic Kavelashvili as president

Georgian lawmakers elected Mikheil Kavelashvili, a hardline critic of the West, as…

Type 2 polio detected in Gaza: UNRWA chief

Six samples of type 2 polio have been detected in Gaza, said…

Hong Kong court convicts media tycoon Jimmy Lai on two major charges

Hong Kong media tycoon Jimmy Lai was on Monday found guilty on…

Israel ‘looking intently’ at Qatari proposal for ceasefire in Gaza

Israel is “looking intently” at a new Gaza truce proposal presented by…