Israel has warned of a more “intense and significant” offensive in Gaza if progress was not made on the return of hostages, the army’s chief of staff Lieutenant General Eyal Zamir said on Thursday. This comes as the UN said there had been half a million new displaced Gazans in the past months and that what little flour remains in the Strip is running out. Israeli strikes killed at least 55 people on Thursday alone, Palestinian health officials said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

UN to inspect aid convoy into Gaza ahead of Friday delivery

UN officials, including US nationals, will inspect the cargo of lorries carrying…

Sweden to upgrade Berzelius supercomputer

Stockholm: It emerged that Sweden would upgrade its Berzelius supercomputer using Nvidia’s…

Netanyahu’s leadership ‘in jeopardy’, US report finds

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s “viability as a leader” is “in jeopardy”,…

US officials claim Gaza ceasefire deal unlikely in Biden’s term: Report

US officials don’t expect a Gaza ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas…