At least 55 more Palestinians were killed in Israeli attacks in Gaza, bringing the overall death toll since last year to 43,314, the Health Ministry in the enclave said. A ministry statement added that some 102,019 others were injured in the ongoing assault. “Israeli forces killed 55 people and injured 192 others in seven massacres of families in the last 24 hours,” the ministry said. “Many people are still trapped under the rubble and on the roads as rescuers are unable to reach them,” it added.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Ancient Egyptian ‘Green Coffin’ returned to Cairo by US

A looted ancient Egyptian sarcophagus that was on display at a US…

Israeli delegation leaves Cairo after truce talks

An Israeli delegation left talks in Cairo, Israeli and US media reported.…

Israeli siege on northern Gaza enters 16th day

An Israeli siege on northern Gaza has entered its 16th day, with…

Heavy casualties as ferry caught fire

Dhaka: On Dec 24, At least 37 people succumbed to death when…