Islamic State on Friday claimed responsibility for an explosion inside a mosque in northern Afghanistan the day before, the militant group said in a statement. The blast inside a mosque in northern Afghanistan killed at least 11 people during the funeral of the Taliban’s provincial deputy governor, who died in an attack earlier this week, officials said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Sooryavanshi under fire for misrepresenting Muslims

Netizens have blasted the Bollywood movie Sooryavanshi due to its controversial portray…

Hezbollah video confirms Iron Dome struck by missile

Hezbollah appeared to confirm on Thursday the damage or destruction of an…

Two Sri Lankan cricket stadium staff killed by Elephant attack

Officials said on Wednesday that two ground members of staff at an…

Russia should re-evaluate the grain deal: Türkiye

On Monday, Turkish Defence Minister Hulusi Akar told Russian counterpart Sergey Shoigu…