Iranian state media said on Friday that the bodies of five members of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) killed in joint US-Saudi strikes in Iraq this week had been returned. “The bodies of five IRGC members killed in the recent US-Saudi attacks on Iraq were brought into the country through the Mehran border crossing,” in western Ilam province, the IRNA state news agency reported.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Pakistan participates in the Int’l Forum for Energy Transition

Beijing: Pakistan has participated in the International Forum for Energy Transition 2022…

Some progress in talks with Iran: Saudi Foreign Minister

Dubai: On May 24, Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister said that there had…

Palestinians seek to join Gaza ICJ genocide case

Palestinian authorities have filed an application with the International Court of Justice…

South Korean President Yoon apologises for martial law

South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol on Saturday apologised for his attempt…