Islamabad: On Friday, Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Marriyum Aurangzeb said that the British publication ‘Daily Mail Online’ failed to prove the allegations against Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and his son-in-law before the United Kingdom (UK) court in the defamation case. She claimed that the British publication deliberately delayed the case proceedings for 1.5 years and the petitioners already won the case to the extent of stating their position. Aurangzeb said that Sharif had already submitted his response in the case and the trial will formally begin in December 2023.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

PPP leads race for second phase of Sindh LG polls

Karachi: According to the unofficial and unconfirmed results, Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP)…

PTI founder, others found ECP defaulters during scrutiny

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder and other party leaders were found defaulters of…

‘Fabricated story’: CM Maryam Nawaz debunks Lahore rape allegations

Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz on Wednesday categorically dismissed rumors of an…