Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthis said that they would press on with attacks in the Red Sea, and could mount a naval operation there roughly every 12 hours. The group has stepped up the missile and drone attacks it began last month against international vessels in response to Israel’s assault on the Gaza Strip. “As for naval operations, they are in full swing, and perhaps not 12 hours would pass without an operation,” the group’s spokesperson and top negotiator Mohammed Abdelsalam told al Jazeera TV.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Netanyahu tells new military chief Israel ‘determined’ to achieve victory

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told new military chief Lt Gen Eyal…

French man jailed in Iran for spying

Paris: It emerged on Jan 25 that an Iranian court sentenced French…

Musk’s X fails to pay Australian watchdog fine

Elon Musk’s X has not paid a fine imposed for failing to…

Russia ready to deploy troops to the Armenia-Azerbaijan border: Lavrov

Moscow: Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that Russia was ready to…