Hezbollah chief Naim Qassem has called on the Lebanese government to stop giving “free concessions” to Israel, with the two governments due to begin negotiations in Washington next week. “We will not accept a return to the previous situation, and we call on officials to stop offering free concessions,” Qassem said in a written message broadcast on the party’s Al-Manar TV, in which he also denounced the “bloody criminality on Wednesday,” when Israeli strikes killed more than 300 people in Lebanon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Biden, Xi to meet in Bali: White House

A senior administration official said on Thursday that US President Joe Biden…

UN says ‘no one’ should be calling for mass displacement

The UN criticized Israel’s far-right Finance Minister for his calls encouraging Palestinians…

Arab countries record arms sales with Israel

Israeli defence exports hit an all-time high of $12.5 billion last year,…

Pakistan to dispatch humanitarian aid to war-hit Palestine, Lebanon

The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has invited bids from reputable air…