Hezbollah said it launched rockets at Israel’s Neve Ziv settlement for the first time, in response to a series of Israeli attacks on southern Lebanon on Thursday. The Lebanese group said the attack was carried out “in response to the Israeli enemy attacks that targeted civilians in the towns of Safad Al Batikh, Majdal Salam, and Shaqra” in southern Lebanon. Earlier in the day, Hezbollah said it attacked the northern Israeli settlement of Abirim for the first time for the same reasons.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Colombia compares El Salvador prison to ‘concentration camp’

Colombia’s President Gustavo Petro has lashed out at his counterpart in El…

China sends warships and aircraft around Taiwan for second day

China has sent warships and aircraft near Taiwan for a second day,…

“China should do more to stop Gaza bombing”: Egypt

Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry is in Beijing meeting top Chinese officials…

Biden, McCarthy appear near deal on US debt ceiling

US President Joe Biden and top congressional Republican Kevin McCarthy are closing…