At least four people were killed and six others injured in Israeli attacks across the Gaza Strip on Sunday, the enclave’s Health Ministry said. A ministry statement said at least 116 people have been killed and 490 others injured since a ceasefire came into effect on January 19. The first phase of the agreement ended on Saturday.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Sheikh Khaled says US-GCC relations ‘exceed usual horizons’ at Riyadh summit

Sheikh Khaled bin Mohamed, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, on Wednesday headed…

Boris Johnson leaves no stone unturned to save his regime

London: On Feb 8, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson reshuffled some ministers…

US Jews rush to aid Israel

An hour after Rabbi Jonathan Leener put out a call for donations…

Turkish foreign minister attended meeting with US, Syrian leaders

It was reported earlier that Syrian Foreign Minister Assad al-Shibani and US…