At least five Palestinians were killed on Sunday in an Israeli attack on Tulkarm in occupied West Bank, the Palestinian health ministry said. Two were shot dead by Israeli forces on Sunday. Another Palestinian had also died on Sunday from injuries sustained after an Israeli attack in the West Bank city of Jenin a few days ago, the Palestinian health ministry confirmed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Death toll reaches about 100 after overnight strikes in Gaza

Israeli air strikes killed about 100 Palestinians across the Gaza Strip overnight…

China’s population drops for first time since 1961

China’s population fell last year for the first time in six decades,…

Greece boat disaster: ‘Pakistanis were forced below deck in refugee vessel’

Pakistanis on board the fishing boat that capsized and sank off Peloponnese…

‘Four interminable and agonising years’: UN rights chief

Volker Turk, the UN human rights chief, says “civilian casualties have soared”…