On Aug 14, blasts ripped through a fireworks warehouse in a shopping mall in the Armenian capital of Yerevan, killing two people and injuring 60. Armenia’s health ministry said that the number of people injured had reached 60, of whom 22 had already been discharged. Two people died, the ministry said on Telegram.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Russia unleashes air strikes across Ukraine

Kyıv: On Dec 5, Ukraine said that Russia had destroyed homes in…

Europe’s recalibration of China ties shows EU-US split

EU Council President Charles Michel’s upcoming visit to China shows that energy-starved…

Governor Walz wants ICE out after Alex Pretti killing

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz has demanded that US President Donald Trump pull…

Much of Moldova without power: Ukraine

Chisinau: On Nov 23, the deputy prime minister of Moldova said that…