The death toll in an Israeli drone strike in Tulkarm on Wednesday rose to six. Five people were initially confirmed dead after the strike on a home in Tulkarm refugee camp before a sixth died of his injuries, the Wafa news agency reported. Two people, including a 16-year-old boy, were wounded by drone shrapnel to the head, face, and chest, the outlet added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Iran Revolutionary Guards say targeted 500 US, Israeli sites 

Iran’s retaliatory strikes have so far targeted 500 sites linked to the…

Israel says Sinwar’s body taken to Tel Aviv centre for ‘further examination’

Israeli police on Thursday said the body of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar…

Qatar PM meets Hamas delegation for Gaza ceasefire talks

Qatar’s Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim Al Thani met…

At least one killed, three injured in Israeli attack on Lebanon’s Nabatieh district

An Israeli air raid on the municipality of Arab Salim in southern…