Eleven days into the quake, one of the deadliest in the past 100 years, rescuers have pulled a 12-year-old boy and two men out of the rubble, more than 260 hours after the earthquakes that have so far left over 43,000 people dead in Türkiye and neighbouring Syria. The boy was rescued from the rubble of a building in the central Antakya city of Hatay province.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Thousands Indians flock to recruitment centre for Israel jobs despite war

Thousands of Indians flocked to a recruitment centre for jobs that would…

US president says Kazakhstan to join Abraham Accords

US President Donald Trump said on Thursday that Kazakhstan will join the…

Pakistan seeks to bolster ‘brotherly’ ties with Bangladesh after BNP’s victory

Top Pakistani leaders have congratulated the Bangladesh National Party (BNP) on its…

Ukraine tries to hit back at Russia’s energy sector

Kyiv has been hitting back at Russia’s energy sector, but it doesn’t…