Two suspects in last week’s deadly mass shooting at Australia’s Bondi Beach trained for the attack in the countryside, police alleged in court documents Monday, as Prime Minister Anthony Albanese vowed tougher laws against hate speech and extremism. Father and son Sajid Akram and Naveed are accused of targeting a Hanukkah event on Bondi Beach, killing 15 people in the nation’s deadliest mass shooting in almost three decades. Police documents released Monday said the two had carried out “firearms training” in what was believed to be the New South Wales countryside before the shooting.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

China willing to work with N.Korea for world peace

Chinese President Xi Jinping told North Korean leader Kim Jong Un that…

Israel begins new wave of strikes on Tehran

The army says on X it is targeting government infrastructure in Iran’s…

Russia evacuates 198 more staff from Iran’s Bushehr nuclear plant: Report 

Russia’s state nuclear company Rosatom evacuated a further 198 of its staff…