At least 1,042 Palestinians have been killed and 2,542 injured in Gaza since Israel broke a ceasefire last month, the enclave’s Health Ministry said on Tuesday. The ministry said that the death toll since October 7, 2023 has risen to 50,399, with 114,583 injured. This includes 41 people killed and one body recovered in the past 24 hours. Ending a nearly two-month ceasefire in the war with Hamas, Israel resumed intense bombing of Gaza on March 18 and then launched a new ground offensive.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Syrian rebels sweep into Aleppo, army closes airport, roads

Syrian authorities closed Aleppo airport as well as all roads leading into…

Trio wins economics Nobel for work on wealth inequality

The Nobel memorial prize in economics has been awarded to Daron Acemoglu,…

“Deporting of Afghans Will Start in January”: Official

A prison official in Karachi said that they would start deporting Afghan…

UKMTO reports ‘incident’ off Yemeni coast

The UK’s Maritime Trade Organisation, run by the Royal Navy, has reported…