Türkiye and Greece should not wait for another earthquake to mend the fences, the Turkish foreign minister has said. Addressing reporters with his Greek counterpart Nikos Dendias in the quake-hit Hatay province in southern Türkiye on Sunday, Mevlut Cavusoglu hailed Greece’s support in the wake of devastating earthquakes earlier this week.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Saudi Arabia says national security is red line as UAE forces asked to leave Yemen

Saudi Arabia said on Tuesday its national security was a red line…

Ukrainian woman killed in bus overturn in Italy

Rome: It was reported that a bus carrying around 50 Ukrainians left…

Israel is committing genocide in Gaza: Scholars’ association

The world’s leading genocide scholars’ association has passed a resolution saying that…

“Gaza death toll reaches 2,800”: WHO

Gaza’s death toll reached 2,800 with 11,000 injured, the World Health Organisation…