The interim government of Taliban in Afghanistan apologised to Pakistan for the Chaman border incident that martyred six Pakistani citizens and wounded 17 others, said Minister for Defence Khawaja Muhammad Asif. Talking to media on Monday, the defence minister said that the Chaman border crossing between the neighbouring countries had been reopened, adding that committees of border security forces have been formed to prevent recurrence of such incidents.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Pakistan to receive $1.17b from IMF

Karachi: Pakistan is likely to receive a $1.17 billion loan tranche from…

Israeli forces kill Palestinian teenager in occupied West Bank

Israeli forces shot dead a Palestinian teenager in the occupied West Bank…

Russia-Ukraine war: Kyiv’s forces claw back in Kherson

On Monday, Ukrainian forces advanced into Kherson. This is one of the…

Israel will kill Hamas leaders next time if they survived Qatar attack: Official 

If Israel did not kill Hamas leaders in an air strike on…