India says its forces have clashed with Chinese troops in a disputed area along the border, the first such flare-up in more than a year. The nations had been working to de-escalate tensions since a major clash killed at least 24 troops in 2020. But on Monday, the Indian army said there had been a clash in the Tawang sector of Arunachal Pradesh state last Friday, the eastern tip of India. Both sides were involved with a few soldiers suffering minor injuries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

PM Kakar leaves for Riyadh to attend OIC summit on Gaza

Caretaker Prime Minister Anwaar-ul-Haq Kakar on Friday left for Riyadh on a…

US ‘deeply troubled’ by Israel’s UNRWA ban

The US urged Israel to delay the introduction of a ban on…

UK’s Braverman sacked after ‘pro-Palestinian mobs’ comments

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak fired Home Secretary Suella Braverman who drew…

Israel rejects IPC report and claims no famine in Gaza

Israel rejected the findings of a UN-backed food security report on Friday,…