The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been asked to vacate their British base of Frogmore Cottage, the couple’s spokesperson has confirmed. It was earlier reported that the home, in the grounds of Windsor Castle, had been offered to the Duke of York. A spokesperson for Prince Harry and Meghan confirmed the news. Buckingham Palace has not commented.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

More deaths reported from Israeli air strikes in Gaza

At least six Palestinians died and several were wounded in an Israeli…

Trump says Ukraine will get ‘a lot of help’ on security

U.S. President Donald Trump said on Monday that the United States would…

Israeli army encircles Jabalia

The Israeli army encircled the northern city of Jabalia, it said on…