It emerged on Friday that British prosecutors had authorized police to charge actor Kevin Spacey with four counts of sexual assault against three men. Prosecutors initially said Spacey had been charged. However, they later clarified that charges had been authorized, but the formal charging by police had not yet taken place. The authorization to charge means criminal proceedings against Spacey are underway. The police force said Spacey — who is not currently in Britain — “will be formally charged at a later date.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

US-backed force in Syria proposes demilitariszed zone in Kobani

The main US-backed force in Syria, the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, on…

Turkey working with Qatar and US at Kabul airport: Mevlut Cavusoglu

Foreign Minister of Turkey Mevlut Cavusoglu confirmed that Turkey is working at…

Rafah attack is ‘endgame’ in Israel’s destruction of Gaza: ICJ

Israel’s attack on Rafah is part of an “endgame” in which Gaza…

Pakistan team reaches base camp with body of renowned climber killed in avalanche

A search team has transported the bodies of renowned climber Nirmal Purja…