Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has warned that any new US strike on Iran would carry dangerous consequences, urging diplomacy to ensure Tehran’s nuclear programme remains peaceful. In an interview with Saudi Arabia’s Al-Arabiya channel, released on Wednesday, Lavrov said previous attacks on Iranian nuclear facilities monitored by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) had already created serious risks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Afghanistan embassy in India announces permanent closure

Afghanistan’s embassy in India has announced its permanent closure, more than two…

Nuclear risk is rising, but we are not mad: Putin

Vladimir Putin has said the threat of a nuclear war was rising,…

Taliban operation on banned BLA base leads to arrest

After the formation of the Taliban’s interim government in Afghanistan, the Taliban…

Biden says he supports ‘pause’ not ‘ceasefire’ on Israel’s Gaza attacks

President Joe Biden, when responding to a heckler at a Minnesota campaign…