A World Health Organisation (WHO) official on Monday said that the US-Israeli war on Iran has led to the evacuation of six hospitals but that so far the system appeared to be holding up and authorities have not sought emergency relief from the global health agency. “The primary healthcare and the health infrastructure of Iran is quite good and robust, and they’re able to accommodate the casualties as of now,” WHO regional director Hanan Balkhy told Reuters.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

India-Maldives row escalates after Modi termed ‘clown’

One of India’s largest travel platforms suspended flight bookings to the tourism-dependent…

At least 35 killed in Gaza attacks

At least 35 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza on Friday, civil…

Cyberattack disrupts operations at European airports 

A cyberattack at a service provider for check-in and boarding systems has…

Trump convenes meeting over Israel’s war in Gaza at White House  

US President Donald Trump was presiding over a policy meeting on Israel’s…