US strikes killed a number of Houthi leaders in Yemen, the White House said on Sunday. Iran has been “put on notice” to stop backing the rebel group and its attacks on Red Sea shipping, Washington added. The military strikes on Saturday “actually targeted multiple Houthi leaders and took them out”, National Security Adviser Michael Waltz told ABC News. “We just hit them with overwhelming force and put Iran on notice that enough is enough,” he said in a separate appearance on Fox News.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Israel bans Red Cross visits to detained Palestinians

Israeli Defence Minister has banned the International Committee of the Red Cross…

Arab-Israeli actor arrested over Gaza post

A leading Arab Israeli actor, Maisa Abdel Hadi, has been detained on…

Kuwait’s emir pardons dissidents

Kuwait: On Oct 20, Kuwait’s ruling emir has paved the way for…

Dozens killed in Sudan as army, rival forces fight

It emerged that at least 56 civilians had been killed in fighting…