The US must agree to compensate Iran for losses incurred during last month’s war, the Financial Times reported on Thursday, citing Iran’s foreign minister. “They should explain why they attacked us in the middle of … negotiations, and they have to ensure that they are not going to repeat that (during future talks),” Abbas Araghchi told FT in an interview in Tehran. “And they have to compensate (Iran for) the damage that they have done.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Britain eases immigration rules for Ukrainians

London: On March 7, it emerged that the British interior minister Priti…

World registers hottest day ever recorded in July 2024

Sunday, July 21 was the hottest day ever recorded globally, according to…

London’s Muslim mayor fears for safety amid far-right riots

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has said he does not feel safe as…