The US military has confirmed that the Iranian-backed Houthis fired three anti-ship ballistic missiles and three drones from Yemen into the Red Sea towards MV Cyclades, a Malta-flagged, Greece-owned vessel, on Monday. Initial reports indicate there were no injuries and the vessel continued on its way, the US Central Command said on Tuesday. It added that earlier on Monday US Central Command forces “successfully engaged and destroyed” one Houthi launched airborne unmanned aerial vehicle on a flight path towards USS Philippine Sea and USS Laboon in the Red Sea.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Negotiations underway for humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza: Officials

Negotiations are underway to reach a three-day humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza in…

Palestinians bury their dead in makeshift graveyards

Israeli air strikes have made major cemeteries in Palestine’s Gaza dangerous to…

Gaza Health Ministry says death toll is now 34,568

At least 34,568 Palestinians have been killed and 77,765 injured in Israel’s…

US ambassador to Israel calls American’s death in West Bank a ‘terrorist act’

Mike Huckabee, the US ambassador to Israel, called the death of an…