The United Nations Palestinian Refugee Agency (UNRWA) has said that it would not be able to continue operations in Gaza and across the region beyond the end of February if funding were not resumed. A string of countries including the United States, Germany and Britain have paused their funding to the aid agency in the wake of allegations that 12 UNRWA staff were involved in the October 7 attacks by Hamas in southern Israel.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

More than 9,700 people killed in Gaza

More than 9,700 people had been killed in Gaza in Israeli air…

Joe Biden plans to run for re-election in 2024

President Joe Biden said that he planned to run for re-election in…

Leaks suggest US spied on UN chief

The US believes the UN Secretary General is too willing to accommodate…

Greece ready for talks with Turkey: Kyriakos Mitsotakis

Athens: It emerged on Friday that Greece would be inclined to concede…