The UN World Food Programme on Monday accused Israeli troops of opening fire on its convoy in Gaza the day before. The “horrifying incident” involved 16 bullets hitting three vehicles, which were carrying eight people near the Wadi Gaza checkpoint. There were no injuries reported. The WFP said the convoy was marked clearly and the required security clearances had been obtained from Israeli authorities.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Afghanistan mosque blast kills 18

A huge bomb blast on Friday at one of the biggest mosques…

Hamas says another captive’s body located

Hamas’s armed wing says it has located the body of one more…

Kohli out, Rohit Sharma in as ODI captain

New Delhi: On Dec 8, the Board of Control for Cricket in…

Yemen launches military operation against Houthis

The anonymous military official reported that Yemeni military forces launched an operation…