A leading military analyst stated that the Ukraine’s counter-offensive made advances but also suffered setbacks in the very early phases. Gen Sir Richard Barrons said that Kyiv’s Nato-equipped brigades were being tested under fire for the first time and the “jury’s still out” on how successful they will be fighting high-intensity warfare. Using football terminology, he described progress so far as a “score draw”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Benny Gantz against release of Al Shifa hospital director

Benny Gantz, part of Israel’s now defunct war cabinet, said on Monday…

Israeli soldiers attack Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis

Israeli forces launched several air strikes on Gaza’s southern city of Khan…

Covid-19: Pakistan reports less than 1000 daily cases since two weeks

Pakistan recorded 733 new COVID-19 infections in the last 24 hours, bringing…

Israel killed mostly children in today’s attacks on Gaza: Civil Defence spokesman

Mahmoud Basal, the spokesman of the Palestinian Civil Defence in Gaza, has…