The Israeli army released the names of two more soldiers killed in its invasion of the Gaza Strip. Almost 50 Israeli troops have been confirmed killed since the Gaza ground operation began last month.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Iran rejects Western calls to stand down Israel threat

Iran on Tuesday rejected Western calls to stand down its threat to…

Israel orders Gaza residents to leave ahead of bombings

The Israeli army has issued a warning to residents of several areas…

Zelenskyy discusses peace plan with EU’s von der Leyen

Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy stated that he spoke to European Commission President…

Israeli army says it launched strikes on 30 targets in Gaza Strip

The Israeli military said the air force struck about 30 targets in…