Hamas chief Khalil al Hayya has said that the plans of the West, the United States and US President Donald Trump for Gaza were “doomed.” “We will bring them down as we brought down the projects before them,” he said during a commemoration of the 46th anniversary of the Iranian revolution in Tehran. Trump said on Sunday he was committed to buying and owning Gaza but could allow sections of the war-ravaged land to be rebuilt by other states in the Middle East.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Israel writing Gaza genocide with ink made in the West: UN Rapporteur

Israel is writing one of the darkest pages in the history of…

Sri Lanka wins praise as it refuses to abandon Iranian sailors in distress

Sri Lanka is drawing praise from analysts and social media commentators after…

One killed, several injured by Israeli army fire in Gaza

The Israeli army killed one Palestinian and injured seven others in Gaza…

Bangladesh’s Yunus to meet key parties as pressure grows

Bangladesh’s interim leader, who took over after a mass uprising last year,…