Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan said on Saturday that the military escalation in Gaza must be stopped immediately. “Saudi Arabia stands with the Palestinian people to obtain their rights,” he told leaders at a summit in Cairo. “We express our disappointment at the inability of the UN Security Council to take a position regarding the current crisis in Gaza so far and we demand the immediate opening of safe humanitarian corridors.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Israel reinforces presence in Red Sea after drone attacks from Yemen

The Israeli military has deployed missile boats in the Red Sea as…

Three arrested after flash bombs fired at Netanyahu’s home

Three people have been arrested after two flash bombs were fired at…

Six killed in overnight strike on central Gaza

An Israeli air strike on a home in central Gaza killed six…

Ukraine talks hit ‘dead end’: Russia

Vienna/Moscow: On Jan 13, Russia said it was hitting a ‘dead end’…