Saudi Arabia appreciated US President Donald Trump’s decision to give negotiations with Iran additional time to reach an agreement, the kingdom’s Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan said on Wednesday. Trump said earlier this week that Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar had asked him to postpone a planned US strike on Iran to allow more time for negotiations.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

EU members seal deal on $54B aid to Ukraine

European Council President Charles Michel says the 27 EU countries have sealed…

Iranian schoolgirl in coma after police assault

An Iranian schoolgirl is reported to be in a coma after being…

Why did activists organise the flotilla to Gaza?

The flotilla was organised in response to Israel’s ongoing genocidal war and…

Israeli forces move deeper into Rafah amid intense night blitz

Israeli tanks have advanced to the edge of a crowded district in…