Civil defence operations have now completely stopped in northern Gaza, rescue authorities said late on Wednesday after Israel destroyed the last working fire engine in the area. “Our work has completely stopped in the northern governorate and the situation has become catastrophic there, and the citizens there are now without humanitarian services,” Gaza’s civil defence said. The Israeli army arrested five rescue workers in the Sheikh Zayed area and took them to an “unknown location”, it added, while it has also lost contact with three members previously injured in an Israeli drone strike on Beit Lahia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Digital Advertising trucks in two US cities screen Kashmir freedom messages

The World Kashmir Awareness Forum (WKAF), a Washington-based advocacy group, rented two…

Pope Francis calls for an end to Gaza conflict

Pope Francis called or an end to the conflict in Gaza. Addressing…

Israeli missiles heading for Damascus shot down: Syrian army

The Syrian army said that it shot down a number of Israeli…

US, Israel launched 3,000+ munitions against Iran in first 36 hours of war: Report

More than 3,000 precision-guided munitions and interceptors were used in the first…